The Belgian (multi bar folding knife with ebony handle)

Hello everyone. As I wrote earlier, this one is the cuter brother of my "Rainbow in the dark". Same billet, same construction, different handle materials. And blade design. I don't have the specs because it's long gone but it's somehow similar in size the his brother. I didn't make the pouch, my friend Francesco Nova from Rome, Italy, did.

This was my first international job, it went to a friend and good customer in Belgium.

I hope you, guys, enjoy.

FB_IMG_1477649485078.jpgFB_IMG_1477649494001.jpgFB_IMG_1477649499299.jpgFB_IMG_1477649508350.jpgFB_IMG_1477649512579.jpg

Edited by Francesco Muci
  • Like 2

Thank you, guys! It was very hard to let it go... it was my first "nicer" knife... some tears went down when I got out from the post office...

Wow... thank you Timothy, thatvs a compliment!

Francesco, You have the eye of a master. Your attention to detail as someone producing one of his first as this one is pictured, is top to the line!!!

If this is you just getting started the rest of us need to re-think our chosen craft!! Once again I see one of your pieces and I have to say, "what is not to like about that"!!!

You said you didn't make the pouch but what a complement to the knife!!

The file work on the spine is superb.

Wesley says, Quote, Beautiful! I've never seen a lanyard loop like that before. I personally am not a fan of lanyards but if you got to have one why not have the finest designs I have ever seen!

This is one of those you look at and then your eye begins to wander and you see something about it you never saw before. 35.gifthumbup1.gif

It's a beauty all right, but I'm confused by the blade pivot pin. Why is it recessed on one side in one photo but not in the others?

Is that a locking pin of some sort?

Edited by Joshua States

Francesco, You have the eye of a master. Your attention to detail as someone producing one of his first as this one is pictured, is top to the line!!!

If this is you just getting started the rest of us need to re-think our chosen craft!! Once again I see one of your pieces and I have to say, "what is not to like about that"!!!

You said you didn't make the pouch but what a complement to the knife!!

The file work on the spine is superb.

Wesley says, Quote, Beautiful! I've never seen a lanyard loop like that before. I personally am not a fan of lanyards but if you got to have one why not have the finest designs I have ever seen!

This is one of those you look at and then your eye begins to wander and you see something about it you never saw before. 35.gifthumbup1.gif

Thank you for the very kind words. Although, this was not my first (I wish!)... it was my first international order, my second backlock but not my absolute first knife. It took me awhile to get there...

It's a beauty all right, but I'm confused by the blade pivot pin. Why is it recessed on one side in one photo but not in the others?

Is that a locking pin of some sort?

Joshua, the pin in that picture is recessed because it was a temporary one, just before the assembly. That is the only close up pic of the blade I have, sorry...

that is a beautiful knife. I wish I owned it (but I can't afford it, so just keep selling to people with more money than me!).

kc

Thank you, Kevin!