Sign in to follow this  
Robert D.

My Christmaskith

Ok, so my terminology may be incorrect, but here is the blade I am currently working on for this.

its going to get Bocote scales. and its " half done " sanding wise, so I should have it done this weekend.

Here it is, need to start the other side sanding wise.

20161129_231232.jpg

Ok so with a small complication I have had to change what my knife submission for this is going to be. as I wont have the needed time to finish the one that is shown above. Gotta love work schedule conflicts with life.

But on a positive note, I did have one in a very close to finished state that I was able to get most of the way. Infact it just needs a quick cleanup on the handle scales and spine, and to finish sharpening it and a neck sheath made. But I shouldnt have an issue getting it done by the 10th.

So here it is. It has some problems, its the first one I did in this size so its most certainly not perfect, The pins are not straight, and I will need to clean up the handle spine etching. but it will easily serve whoever gets it very well.

20161201_191859.jpg

20161201_191926.jpg

20161201_191913.jpg