Santa Dagger

Josh A Weston

Some of you may recall a bit of a concept I had a couple years back, the Santa Dagger. Well, I finally got around to finishing it up. It's one of those projects I started a couple years ago and when I went to finish it this year I realized how much better I had gotten in that time period. I was still pressed for time (it was commissioned by someone to give for Christmas this year) so I left the old work and just handled it. I did make some modifications from the original render but I still like the finished piece.

2016-11-21 15.45.13.jpg

2016-11-21 15.45.41.jpg

2016-11-21 15.47.31.jpg

• Like 2

Awesome, I had wondered what had become of it. The bell on the pommel is a nice touch...:)

• Like 1

George Ezell, bladesmith

" How much useful knowledge is lost by the scattered forms in which it is ushered to the world! How many solitary students spend half their lives in making discoveries which had been perfected a century before their time, for want of a condensed exhibition of what is known."
Buffon

view some of my work

RelicForge on facebook

Lends new meaning to who is on the naughty list!! LOL I like it!

• Like 1

C Craft Customs ~~~ With every custom knife I build I try to accomplish three things. I want that knife to look so good you just have to pick it up, feel so good in your hand you can't wait to try it, and once you use it, you never want to put it down ! If I capture those three factors in each knife I build, I am assured the knife will become a piece that is used and treasured by its owner! ~~~ C Craft

Haha, that is fantastic! I remember when you were talking about making that dagger. I am glad to see it come to fruition Josh. It turned out great.

• Like 1

“In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer."  -Albert Camus

http://www.krakenforge.net/

That just made my day Josh, you know there is an Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy that may be feeling left out. Great work.

• Like 1

"Old dogs care about you even when you make mistakes" - Tom HALL - Old Dogs, Children and Watermelon wine.

• 4 weeks later...

Omg, it's so freaking cute!

NEME SPES, NEME METU http://zansh62.wix.com/damascusknives

www.facebook.com/MuciDamascusKnives