KMG grinder, special previous owner

Selling my variable speed kmg. Hardly ever you see these on the secondary market, let alone one with magical juju like this. It's 3 horse, single phase input variable speed with enclosed controller. Mounted on kmg's base plate ready to go. Comes with a custom made platen setup made by the Former owner Jason Knight. (Soft wheel not included). Yes that's right that Jason knight! I believe he has since upgraded to a Wilmont grinder. Platen has two rubber contact wheels and an anodized wilmont tracking wheel. Prefer pickup in Baltimore MD. Asking 2500 obo

IMG_0486.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

Edited by Sam Salvati

Let not the swords of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots

Will ship for actual cost.

Let not the swords of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots

Sam: Just wondering . . . what's the "soft wheel" thing all about? Looks like a buffing wheel mated with a tire.

Is this some magical contraption for achieving radius plunge cuts, or some other arcane and unholy purpose? Please explain.

Side note: Love my KMG. This is a good price for this rig.

-----------------------------------------------

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly." -- Theodore Roosevelt

http://stephensforge.com

Sam: Just wondering . . . what's the "soft wheel" thing all about? Looks like a buffing wheel mated with a tire.

Is this some magical contraption for achieving radius plunge cuts, or some other arcane and unholy purpose? Please explain.

Side note: Love my KMG. This is a good price for this rig.

The softest rubber durometer is around a 40, this can be made to be even softer especially at the corners. When roundi or blending it leaves NO facets.

What about a personal delivery? Sure could use that. Alas, not in the budget, dang,,,,

Blade

The blade, elegant
Slicing through the sweet, warm breeze
with a precise hit.

Sam Wands (10 years old)

Gold for the merchant, silver for the maid;
Copper for the craftsman, cunning at their trade.
Good! Laughed the baron, sitting in his hall;
But steel---cold steel---shall be master of them all!

I will deliver in 2 hour range of zip code 21784

• 2 weeks later...

OBO, make an offer

• 3 weeks later...

Obvious it being jason knights old grinder carries zero worth.

Price drop 2k$