• Announcements

• Alan Longmire

IMPORTANT Registration rules   02/12/2017

Use your real name or you will NOT get in.  No aliases or nicknames, no numerals in your name. Do not use the words knives, blades, swords, forge, smith (unless that is your name of course) etc. We are all bladesmiths and knifemakers here.  If you feel you need an exception or are having difficulty registering, send a personal email to the forum registrar here.  
Tim Crocker

Infra-red game cam

5 posts in this topic

Taken Christmas night 2016 outside of my back fence. Infra-red game camera at night. Healthy coyotes in my area.

2016-12-28 13.53.09.jpg

Edited by Tim Crocker

Yep he is checking out his next meal!! There was a show a while back where they set up night vision cameras in the burp. You would be surprised if you don't know a yote's habits, for taking full advantage of a pet for a meal!!

1 person likes this

Being out in the middle of no-where, coyotes are a common thing. The neighbor's dog "mysteriously" disappeared, but everyone knows what happened...😆 Funny enough, I like them because it makes me feel at home when I hear emm howling and "talking" at night.

Edited by Austin_Lyles

I only have one dog. She's not aware she's a dog and doesn't spend nights outside so I don't have to worry about her. They roam my area in packs of 8 to 10. A couple of the pics from that night have three in the frame.

My blue healer has learned to accept them as one of his own. He used to get upset at the howling fits but now pretty much ignores them.

I'm the same. I used to carry a gun when I would walk after dark, but now I just coexist. I got rid of my cattle, so as long as they stay out of my yard we're cool.

That is one healthy looking coyote though.

1 person likes this