Ok guys I am not sure where to post this so move it if it needs to be moved.

Over the years I am been working on the eastern style kitchen knives and after buying a few for reference. I have found them to all come in a nice box with care instructions and some more info about the knife. My problem is that I cannot find boxes for my own knives when I sell them. I have for the last couple years tried to find a manufacture or company that sells the lidded cardboard boxes.

So I decided to send my question to the power of the internet and see what comes back. So does anyone have any ideas? I have contacted one bladesmith that uses these type boxes with his knives when he sells them, however I guess it is a big secret and he would not share that information. Thank you all so much for the help.

Those aren't long enough for most kitchen knives- other than that they look good. I would probably look for something 16" x 3" for chefs knives

Usbox.com will do many different styles and custom sizes- fill out their estimate form

I have been in contact with Tower Knives in Osaka Japan. They sell the boxes that I am looking for. Just waiting on the pricing and options. There is something very nice when you receive a good looking box and the knife is in it. It adds a higher class to the blade. Plus you can store the knife in the box. I have a Carter blade I bought a few years ago and when not in use it lives in that box.

This is the product of a 2 minute search http://www.papermart.com/silverware-boxes/id=32189#32189

there must be others.

Geoff

Yes, but sometimes the search doesn't give you the same hits or one might be using the wrong search terms. I've tried several times to find gift boxes for my railroad spike bottle openers, but have had no success. I never thought to try searching for silverware boxes, #91 is a little long, but might do the trick, thank you.

Edited by Gerald Boggs