• Announcements

• Alan Longmire

IMPORTANT Registration rules   02/12/2017

Use your real name or you will NOT get in.  No aliases or nicknames, no numerals in your name. Do not use the words knives, blades, swords, forge, smith (unless that is your name of course) etc. We are all bladesmiths and knifemakers here.  If you feel you need an exception or are having difficulty registering, send a personal email to the forum registrar here.  
nprovos

Forum Upgrade

5 posts in this topic

The forum upgrade completed. It will still take a few hours before all functionality is back.  It also looks like we lost our logo, etc. I will look into that once all the databases have been converted.

Thanks for your patience.

3 people like this

Wow, do I not like this new look and functionality...:(

This will take some getting used to.

Niels, I've noticed that photos are now displayed as 100 pixel wide thumbnails rather than full sized within the thread.  Have you noticed a setting somewhere that will allow us to switch it back to the old display?

Dave

I need to look into it. The forum software we were on was over two years old and no longer supported. I know that this looks very differently. I hope we'll get used to it.

I know there was no choice in the matter of upgrading, and I certainly don't blame you! 

I fail to see why software designers can't just leave stuff that works alone.:angry:  This is almost unuseable on my phone, and not much better on a desktop.  No sir, I do not like it one bit.