RobertMunford

name this picture/sculptor

I made this from 5/8ths copper tubing and grounding wire.  Need a name to complete it.  Brain just won't cooperate PLEASE HELP.  :)

Picture 311.jpg

Edited by RobertMunford
My Bride has picked the name Spring's Promise

Nice piece.

I'll get the flow of ideas started: (With two pretty poor ones...)

I'm an electrical engineer, and my mind immediately went to "Branch Current", but I think "Flowing Vine" is slightly more clever.

Edited by Brian Dougherty

Naming sculptures is something my wife always expects me to do, so I come up with names for stuff all the time.

Touch of Spring

Life Conduit

Leaf it by the Door

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 8:27 AM, Brian Dougherty said:

Nice piece.

I'll get the flow of ideas started: (With two pretty poor ones...)

I'm an electrical engineer, and my mind immediately went to "Branch Current", but I think "Flowing Vine" is slightly more clever.

Thanks Brian  I understand branch current being as I used to teach starting, charging and ignition in a Navy Class A school.  Makes sense to me and you, others I don't think so.  LOL Flowing vine however is nice.  I am going to give my bride of 46 years all the names and let her come up with the final name.  When she does I will post it.

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 11:54 AM, Joshua States said:

Naming sculptures is something my wife always expects me to do, so I come up with names for stuff all the time.

Touch of Spring

Life Conduit

Leaf it by the Door

I like the first two because they are serious, the leaf it by the door I like even better.  might have to twist the wifes arm a little.  no I don't think so she would woop up on me.  LOL

my bride gets all the names she picks, if I twist she will not work for free anymore.  LOL

5 hours ago, RobertMunford said:

my bride gets all the names she picks, if I twist she will not work for free anymore.  LOL

Smart man.

Story:

A young man is preparing to marry and he has some questions about what makes for a long and successful marriage. So, he asks his father for advice.

Son: Dad, you and mom have been married for over 30 years, and I am about to get married myself. Can you give me any advice on what makes a marriage work and last?

Father: When I married your mother we made a deal. She could make all of the minor decisions without any input from me or need my approval. I would only get involved in the major decisions.

Son: That’s it?

Father: Yep. I haven’t had to make a decision for over 30 years now.

I want to thank you all for the inputs to my issue.  :)  My bride of 46 years in her infinite wisdom has named it Spring's Promise

thanks again  Robert

springs promise is good. I was going to say "Strength of Life" but then I realized the post was nearly a year ago.