owen bush

Forge in at bushfire Forge May 2018....

A big thank you to everyone who came to the forge in.....To the demonstrators for giving their time and sharing their expertise and company. Thanks to everyone who attended. great to see so many people enjoying the craft together.
I think (hope) it was a great success. 
I am always lifted by the friendliness and community of these events, sharing chatting forging and drinking till dawn by the fire.
I just love wondering around in a daze and seeing it all happening. proper warm fuzzy feeling stuff.
Thanks to the Plumpton crew for manning the gate and especially the BBQ gang who did a great Job of bringing Victoria's secret recipe BBQ pork to life...
A big thank you to my family for putting up with it all especially Nikki who looses me to it for a while (Im Back!) and to all the hard work done by Victoria behind the scenes keeping things running smoothly, Victoria you are a star, I could not do it without you.
Anyhow it nose back to the grind stone again ...I go forward lifted and with bag of good ideas to push forward with, I will see you all again in 2020 if not before .....Keep your fires burning bright!

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2018 at 11:59 AM, owen bush said:

I will see you all again in 2020 if not before .....Keep your fires burning bright!

Is the forge in around the same time of year every 2 years? I have the wife convinced if i can save the money I can go as long as I take her with me. :)

3 hours ago, Jeremy Blohm said:

Is the forge in around the same time of year every 2 years? I have the wife convinced if i can save the money I can go as long as I take her with me. :)

yes roughly the same time , weather has been great last couple of times...i set the date a year in advance...

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Awesome. That gives the wife plenty of time to request the time off of work and book plane tickets. Thank you!

Edited by Jeremy Blohm