Get Health insurance!

Guys, you may or may not know me, but most of you don't know that I've been pretty sick the last few weeks.

3 weeks and all of my savings are gone paying for medicine, doctor visits and tests. I could have paid for at least 3 years of health insurance on what I've spent in the last month! :banghead:

For those considering this as a career, if you have any hope of doing anything else, do it, save yourself and your family the heart ache of this, and just enjoy it as a hobby

Tony

I regularly give thanks that my years in the military at least are entitling me to an affordable health plan. Would've been wiped a couple times over otherwise.

Dang Tony, I just saw this! I'm real sorry to hear about your situation. I sure hope things are getting better.

TONY that is tough. Sorry to hear of your misfortunes.

I started having health problems, a number of years ago. I went to work parttime at the local Texas prison. It pays my health ins. and a small amount of walking around money. I sure never dreamed I would have to go to work to get ins. Butt I did.

Chuck

Edited by sandpile

Thanks for all the kind thought's and prayers guys, it means a lot to me.

An update;

I'm gonna have to start selling equipment if things don't improve this week, I got nothing to fall back on now, my credit cards are maxed out, all the savings are gone, and I've borrowed about as much money from family as I can.

I'm leaving now to see the doctor again, hopefully he'll have good news for me from the testing, it's the last time I can afford medicine.

Thanks for all the kind thought's and prayers guys, it means a lot to me.

An update;

I'm gonna have to start selling equipment if things don't improve this week, I got nothing to fall back on now, my credit cards are maxed out, all the savings are gone, and I've borrowed about as much money from family as I can.

I'm leaving now to see the doctor again, hopefully he'll have good news for me from the testing, it's the last time I can afford medicine.

30535[/snapback]

Jeez Tony, I hope it comes out alright :(

• 1 year later...

A year and a half later, and I'm still sick.

Since the last post, I've had 2 heart attacks, all kinds of minor medical problems, and due, at least partly, to ill health, I'm now Divorced.

Heavy metal poisoning sucks, wear your respirators, and buy medical insurance!