Looking for an anvil

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum so if this post is out of line let me know. I'm just getting into the trade and I'm looking for anvil to buy, preferably about 100 lbs or heavier. I live in Washington state and I was hoping someone on here lived in my area and had an anvil for sale. 

Thanks! 

Welcome!  Washington isn't the smallest state (though no Alaska or Texas) and when talking heavy things like anvils, distance becomes a bit more important.  Where exactly in Washington are you?  Also, what kind of anvil are you looking for?  There are 2 manufacturers of anvils made in Washington (Nimba and Rhino brands, west and east side respectively).  Or if you just want a post anvil there are plenty of good sources for steel drops of the appropriate size.  

Fellow Washingtonian here.  I've seen a few popping up on craigslist in the are.  I know there is one out in Monroe that is pretty banged up.  If you don't have any luck let me know, I have some rail chunks and could get you set up with one to at least get you started.

• Like 1

If you don't mind a drive Jayden, there is a guy just south of Olympia that sells old anvils and has quite a selection.  I bought my Hay Budden from him and it is in great shape.  I don't know what your budget is, but expects to pay hundreds.  DM me if you want his information.  

“In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer."  -Albert Camus

http://www.krakenforge.net/