• Announcements

• Alan Longmire

IMPORTANT Registration rules   02/12/2017

Use your real name or you will NOT get in.  No aliases or nicknames, no numerals in your name. Do not use the words knives, blades, swords, forge, smith (unless that is your name of course) etc. We are all bladesmiths and knifemakers here.  If you feel you need an exception or are having difficulty registering, send a personal email to the forum registrar here.  
JJ Simon

FLat bar tongs for sale.

12 hours ago, Gary LT said:

Include myself as well JJ. Even though still stuck in Ft. Lauderdale, I do get to forge a little when I’m home sometimes to Atlanta. Tried to send email also.

Gary LT

As soon as messenger is up I will answer.

For all forging partners.......if you don’t have a pair of these, get them!

I waited too long until I saw JJ was offering again and I jumped on it. 

Got them in time for a 4 day weekend and had a great time catching up on work waiting for me. (living in Ft.. Lauderdale, Fl I don’t have access to my forge)

I will order another set for hidden tang gripping.

superb stuff!!!!!

Gary LT

I second that. I've been struggling with a meager tong selection for years. I used my new JJ Simon tongs this last weekend and enjoyed them very much. Excellent for flat bar holding, but for me, when I get to finishing a Japanese style blade, they also hold the finished shape and allow for choking up on the blade. Not something a bolt or flat tong does.

thanks again, JJ