Sign in to follow this  
T Swenson

Pinned Content... Where'd it go?

Hey fellas. I noticed on the Show and Tell page, that several of my favourite pinned WIP's are no longer at the top of the board... Is there some plan to create a WIP or makers resource board? The search function works (if I can remember who posted the WIP), but sometimes all I might remember is it was a short sword or a long sword, or a viking axe, and those search results can take a long time to filter through to find the right post. Of course there is always the chance of seeing something new this way, so it's not all bad.

Also, there is always the chance that I've got some issues with my browser's settings or something... I'm not all that tech savvy. I usually just click random things on my screen until something works or I give up.

Since Show and Tell is so active and the pinned topics are so good, we have a whole subforum down towards the bottom of the main page called "pinned topics"  They're all there!  We move them from the main show ad tell after two months so there is room for more.

edit: Geoff beat me to it!

Found it! Thanks guys!

It looks like it is about time to do that for Tools and Tool Making too.  

• Like 1

Done.  Been meaning to do that for a while now, but couldn't find the settings with the new forum software. :wacko:

Once again, best forum on the web, with the best admins.  Thanks Alan!