• Announcements

• Alan Longmire

IMPORTANT Registration rules   02/12/2017

Use your real name or you will NOT get in.  No aliases or nicknames, no numerals in your name. Do not use the words knives, blades, swords, forge, smith (unless that is your name of course) etc. We are all bladesmiths and knifemakers here.  If you feel you need an exception or are having difficulty registering, send a personal email to the forum registrar here.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
T Swenson

Pinned Content... Where'd it go?

7 posts in this topic

Hey fellas. I noticed on the Show and Tell page, that several of my favourite pinned WIP's are no longer at the top of the board... Is there some plan to create a WIP or makers resource board? The search function works (if I can remember who posted the WIP), but sometimes all I might remember is it was a short sword or a long sword, or a viking axe, and those search results can take a long time to filter through to find the right post. Of course there is always the chance of seeing something new this way, so it's not all bad.

Also, there is always the chance that I've got some issues with my browser's settings or something... I'm not all that tech savvy. I usually just click random things on my screen until something works or I give up.

Scroll down to the bottom of the forum list.  Pinned WIP might be what you're looking for

Geoff

Since Show and Tell is so active and the pinned topics are so good, we have a whole subforum down towards the bottom of the main page called "pinned topics"  They're all there!  We move them from the main show ad tell after two months so there is room for more.

edit: Geoff beat me to it!

Found it! Thanks guys!

It looks like it is about time to do that for Tools and Tool Making too.  

1 person likes this

Done.  Been meaning to do that for a while now, but couldn't find the settings with the new forum software. :wacko:

Once again, best forum on the web, with the best admins.  Thanks Alan!