Sign in to follow this  
Ondřej Borský

So, What is up with CHILEFORGES????

Hello everyone!

I hope I posted this in the correct thread, if not, I apologize and will delete everything...

My question is basically the one in the title... What is going on with them??? I have contacted them some time ago, doing my HW before and reading about how great the customer service is, hoe nicely they communicate etc..

Well, the communication has been pleasant, but sometimes they don´t respond for a week, sometimes for two... I have to remind them of my interest... Is it because I am from Eastern Europe? Or were they somehow affected by the hurricanes? 

I would really like to buy one of their forges, because I believe they are one of the best there is (let´s keep the thoughts about building one myself aside now... no time, I need something plug and play). And I am sure there is an explanation, but, you know, having money in my hand, ready to pay and being ignored is somewhat... sour. I will gladly wait, if I just know what´s going on :D .

Does anyone have a different way to contact them other than they have on their site please?

EDIT: wrong spelling, corrected

Edited by Ondřej Borský

Darn. I wish I could help. All I can do is repeat the positive things you've already heard. 

Might be flood damage, but San Marcos is well west of the hardest-hit places.  If their suppliers are in Houston that's another matter.  Wish I could help!

Thank you both :) !

I know Alan, but last conversation we had was some two weeks ago... I wouldn´t mind if they told me I have to wait because *reason* but not answering at all is a different matter :/

That stinks. I am sure there is a valid reason though. They have answered my emails almost immediately in the past. They're good people. I hope they're doing well.