Sign in to follow this  
Vern Wimmer

I feel violated

I shall restrain myself as I claim the field of battle as mine . T'was not a victory of great pitch and moment, rather I shall remember this day as one in which I was merely occupying the postion of advantage when the reality of the power of outside forces to interject themselves into the fray, with decidedly undesireable consequences, was realized. 

Oh No! I am beset by internet ninjas. I need a sword the equal of Excaliber to defend myself, but where can I find one?....wait, I know.....

Well... they didn't have a binocular emoji. I worked with what I had ok. And don't discount those toy swords. Those little bastards hurt in the hands of a trained 5 year old. 

I'll take one of those, you take one of Fluffy's.

So, when we gonna duel? You wanna meet at a walmart somewhere in like Michigan? I gotta plot the map. I'll invite fluffy. Where's he live? Would you like to meet halfway, then go meet fluffy together, or both just drive to him? If we all 3 met in the middle then that would save alot of time.  We can buy our foam covered pipe bludgeons when we get there.  Oh, we gotta get Jeremy too, he's supposed to be the official. This is becoming very involved. 

Michigan? I thought duels were supposed to take place in a civilized environment?

( he says ducking and running for cover from the Michiganders)

14 hours ago, Vern Wimmer said:

Michigan? I thought duels were supposed to take place in a civilized environment?

( he says ducking and running for cover from the Michiganders)

Us michiganders can be very uncivilized when facing ninjas like you guys. We turn into barbarians like Conan. From what i hear his foam sword was better than foam Excalibur and any foam samurai sword ever made in China! Where is this fluffy fella?

Edited by Jeremy Blohm

IIRC the Fluffmeister is some where near Austin, that town in Texas that wants to be San Francisco when it grows up 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Vern Wimmer said:

IIRC the Fluffmeister is some where near Austin, that town in Texas that wants to be San Francisco when it grows up 

I know you probably don't want to but i wanna see what gibberish this maniac has to say. Can you post up a link?

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Blohm said:

I know you probably don't want to but i wanna see what gibberish this maniac has to say. Can you post up a link?

I'll send it in a pm. I think the powers that be would prefer not mentioning the name publicly on the forum

32 minutes ago, Jeremy Blohm said:

20171123_140452.jpg

My daughter says shes in!!!!

She looks like she knows what she's doing... Can she be on my team? 

5 minutes ago, Zeb Camper said:

She looks like she knows what she's doing... Can she be on my team?

As long as were on the same team she will be on your team. She stays pretty close to her daddy. Hell she spends more time in the shop with me than the boys do.

44 minutes ago, Jeremy Blohm said:

20171123_140452.jpg

My daughter says shes in!!!!

No fair bringing in a ringer! 

14 minutes ago, Jeremy Blohm said:

As long as were on the same team she will be on your team. She stays pretty close to her daddy. Hell she spends more time in the shop with me than the boys do.

That's pretty awesome. The world needs more lady smiths. 

And I guess it's me, Jeremy, and Jeremy's kid vs. Vern and fluffy! The advantage is mine!

Whoa there bucko, I said I'd take the plastic and you could have Fluffy's sword. Ain't no way I'm teaming up with that. I'm no stablehand with a shovel and wheelbarrow. I got rid of my horses because I was tired of their meager output compared to his.

19 minutes ago, Zeb Camper said:

And I guess it's me, Jeremy, and Jeremy's kid vs. Vern and fluffy! The advantage is mine!

13 minutes ago, Vern Wimmer said:

Whoa there bucko, I said I'd take the plastic and you could have Fluffy's sword. Ain't no way I'm teaming up with that. I'm no stablehand with a shovel and wheelbarrow. I got rid of my horses because I was tired of their meager output compared to his.

I say its all on one!! By the looks of his website he should be able to take all the beating we can throw at him!

As Ron White said,

"I don't know how many of 'em it would take to kick my %&&.........but I knew how many they were going to use"