Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vern Wimmer

I feel violated

Recommended Posts

I shall restrain myself as I claim the field of battle as mine . T'was not a victory of great pitch and moment, rather I shall remember this day as one in which I was merely occupying the postion of advantage when the reality of the power of outside forces to interject themselves into the fray, with decidedly undesireable consequences, was realized. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh No! I am beset by internet ninjas. I need a sword the equal of Excaliber to defend myself, but where can I find one?....wait, I know.....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well... they didn't have a binocular emoji. I worked with what I had ok. And don't discount those toy swords. Those little bastards hurt in the hands of a trained 5 year old. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll take one of those, you take one of Fluffy's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, when we gonna duel? You wanna meet at a walmart somewhere in like Michigan? I gotta plot the map. I'll invite fluffy. Where's he live? Would you like to meet halfway, then go meet fluffy together, or both just drive to him? If we all 3 met in the middle then that would save alot of time.  We can buy our foam covered pipe bludgeons when we get there.  Oh, we gotta get Jeremy too, he's supposed to be the official. This is becoming very involved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michigan? I thought duels were supposed to take place in a civilized environment?

( he says ducking and running for cover from the Michiganders)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Vern Wimmer said:

Michigan? I thought duels were supposed to take place in a civilized environment?

( he says ducking and running for cover from the Michiganders)

Us michiganders can be very uncivilized when facing ninjas like you guys. We turn into barbarians like Conan. From what i hear his foam sword was better than foam Excalibur and any foam samurai sword ever made in China! Where is this fluffy fella?

Edited by Jeremy Blohm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IIRC the Fluffmeister is some where near Austin, that town in Texas that wants to be San Francisco when it grows up 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Vern Wimmer said:

IIRC the Fluffmeister is some where near Austin, that town in Texas that wants to be San Francisco when it grows up 

I know you probably don't want to but i wanna see what gibberish this maniac has to say. Can you post up a link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jeremy Blohm said:

I know you probably don't want to but i wanna see what gibberish this maniac has to say. Can you post up a link?

I'll send it in a pm. I think the powers that be would prefer not mentioning the name publicly on the forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Jeremy Blohm said:

20171123_140452.jpg

My daughter says shes in!!!!

She looks like she knows what she's doing... Can she be on my team? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zeb Camper said:

She looks like she knows what she's doing... Can she be on my team?

As long as were on the same team she will be on your team. She stays pretty close to her daddy. Hell she spends more time in the shop with me than the boys do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Jeremy Blohm said:

20171123_140452.jpg

My daughter says shes in!!!!

No fair bringing in a ringer! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jeremy Blohm said:

As long as were on the same team she will be on your team. She stays pretty close to her daddy. Hell she spends more time in the shop with me than the boys do.

That's pretty awesome. The world needs more lady smiths. 

And I guess it's me, Jeremy, and Jeremy's kid vs. Vern and fluffy! The advantage is mine!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa there bucko, I said I'd take the plastic and you could have Fluffy's sword. Ain't no way I'm teaming up with that. I'm no stablehand with a shovel and wheelbarrow. I got rid of my horses because I was tired of their meager output compared to his.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Zeb Camper said:

And I guess it's me, Jeremy, and Jeremy's kid vs. Vern and fluffy! The advantage is mine!

 

13 minutes ago, Vern Wimmer said:

Whoa there bucko, I said I'd take the plastic and you could have Fluffy's sword. Ain't no way I'm teaming up with that. I'm no stablehand with a shovel and wheelbarrow. I got rid of my horses because I was tired of their meager output compared to his.

I say its all on one!! By the looks of his website he should be able to take all the beating we can throw at him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Ron White said,

"I don't know how many of 'em it would take to kick my %&&.........but I knew how many they were going to use"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×