Groomsmen tanto

Ground these out from some 1075 for my brother’s groomsmen. 

1D885050-9E8A-4429-B0CF-5C1122633A69.jpeg

5C566383-39D5-4371-88E7-18025C8AF7E7.jpeg

2F255833-8CBC-4F43-A554-D733D2623532.jpeg

• Like 4

Let not the swords of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots

1 minute ago, Wes Detrick said:

I followed you making these on Instagram, and damn they turned out nice.  I love the red cordage.

Bridesmaids color is burgundy

Let not the swords of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots

Looks like there are  great benefits in joining your family!  I never can make multiples , they never match. I seldom

make Identical mistakes LOL!  Those are a awesome looking set . I did a knife for my son's wedding but only the Bride got one, everybody else had to just lump it!

www.hoyfamily.net

Isa 54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.Lu 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Mr 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Those are excellent Sam. Very nice.

"The way we win matters" (Ender Wiggins) Orson Scott Card

Nos, qui libertate donati sumus, nes cimus quid constet.