Picked this up at auction for $21.  They had it listed as a horse anchor. Im sure nobody knew what it was. I knew what it was as soon as i seen it. The date is mostly gone but i can make out an 8 and 6. 18?6 is my guess. We will see when i get it all cleaned up. Here is a link to where i found it and a couple pre-cleaned pictures. 

http://www.jnjonlineauction.com/detail.asp?id=773732

20180523_143047.jpg20180523_143109.jpg

I know i have to clean the truck but I'm using it to haul wood to make charcoal. Gotta do what we gotta do right.

Did you back up to them when you handed them the $21! Naw, I will bet you ran up there and handed them the $21 with the biggest grin you have ever had on you face. Horse Anchor, that is a good one!!!!!

Id like to see that once it's all cleaned up and looking nice, the bonus is it comes with a hardy hole.

Want to double your money ? :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Here is whats left of the date.20180524_094707.jpg

Top is in good shape.

20180524_094728.jpg

Bottom is rough.20180524_094808.jpg

The eagle is almost impossible to make out but you can if you look REALLY close.20180524_094851.jpg

Edited by Jeremy Blohm

I think I will keep it. Anvils are kinda like guns to me now I'm going to buy every one I can and hoard them away.:D there is another auction coming that has a really nice post vice.:rolleyes:  I think it is the acquizititis coming out again.