Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Blohm

KITH 2018 Completed Entry Thread

Here is the 2018 KITH knife entries. Anyone who has completed there magical edged weapon put there name here and this will enter you into the drawing. I am still working on mine otherwise i would start. As of now we will go with the end of June for the deadline but can be extended by popular vote if everyone needs a little more time.

Edited by Jeremy Blohm

If I may ask what is KITH 2018?

KITH = Knife In The Hat.  Every entrant makes a knife (or whatever other object is chosen) to the theme specified, and when everyone is finished or the deadline happens, someone draws names from a hat, and the knives are exchanged.  In this case it's a magical knife, and the deadline is theoretically tomorrow.  So you may be a bit late on this one. :)

That actually sounds amazing..

Edited by Conner Michaux

So just the 5 of us? If there are no others outstanding and if no objections, @Alan Longmire, would the lovely Mrs Longmire do us the honour of drawing the names? Whoever draws Jeremy will have the pleasure of watching the knife they know will be coming to them being made in a WIP.

As the deadline passed yesterday with no objections, and Jeremy was granted an extension, the lovely Mrs. Longmire (who is actually the radiant Dr. King!) donned her evening wear, tiara, and decided the boa was a bit much, drew the names!  With no further ado, KITH 2018 ends as follows:

Alex goes to Zeb.

Zeb goes to Charles.

Charles goes to Jeremy.

Jeremy goes to Wesley.

Wesley goes to Alex.

Congrats to all involved!  PM one another with addresses and so on, and let's look forward to next year!

• Thanks 1

A huge thank you to the amazing Dr King for taking the time out of her busy schedule to help out us lowly bladesmiths! :D

This project was a wild ride for me, but I pushed outside of my comfort zone and learned a ton along the way.  Already looking forward to the next one!

Thanks Alan and Dr. King! Looking forward to next years! I wanna get started already!

Thank you very much Alan and Dr King. I’ll get it shipped to Jeremy this weekend.

Thank you both for drawing the names for us!!!