Hello!

After a long time, I am slowly getting back to this, and I jumped in by whipping out 4 blades. I would like to offer them here, as I think they might make a very nice foundation for a period knife. Each of them has a W5 edge, the rest is visible in the photos :) I would like to hear your opinions, and of course, if you are interested, I´d be even happier to provide you with one or more of these rascals.

A brokenback with a nice, visible hamon. Wrought iron +W5, length: 12,1cm, width: 2,3 to 2,6cm, thickness: 5mm to 5,8 at the break (reverse distal taper). I am asking 51€ or 59USD + shipping4.jpg

A drop point with wrought iron +W5, length: 10,4cm, width: 2,4cm, thickness: 4mm. I am asking 50€ or 58USD + shipping

1.jpg

A drop point with wrought iron + patternwelded strip (C80+15N20) +W5, length: 7,1cm, width: 2,1cm, thickness: 5mm. I am asking 50€ or 58USD + shipping

3.jpg

A drop point with wrought iron + patternwelded strip (C80+15N20) +W5, length: 8cm, width: 2,2cm, thickness: 5mm. I am asking 51€ or 59USD + shipping

2.jpg

Thank you for looking!

Have a good day,

Ondrej

What Alan said! Far too low on the prices! Those are outstanding blades!

I'll echo the others. If I used others blades I'd expect to pay much more for quality like that. I know that I would get enough for them. 

Hello gentlemen, and thank you Alan... slowly getting into it, I hope next year I will be able to go to Owens or anywhere you are :)

About the prices - but...but... they are small! Seriously now, I know you are right... I will raise it (and then you will tell me I raised it too little :P:D )

Ruggero - thank you so very much for your interest! They sold yesterday, but if you want to, I can make new ones, I should be forging soon (within 1-2weeks).

Aaaah it IS good to be back!

Hi Ondrej,

i am to slow !!! But no problem.

I need a blade , similar the first broken back. The broken back a bit more rounded. But with this mesures : Wrought iron +W5, length: 18 cm, width: 2,8 to 3,2 cm, thickness: 6mm at the tang.

I need two little spear point blades. Wrought iron +W5, lenght 14 cm , 2,8 cm at the tang, 6mm thick at the tang.  Nice pointed, let go your phantasy.

You can make me the 3 blades in 3 weeks ?

Ruggero

• 3 weeks later...