25 inch Narrowsax

The grip is hickory wrapped in leather over chord, with mild steel bolsters. 18 inch spring steel blade, 25 inches total. Its a single edge, full flat grind with a thick spine. Its 0.25 inch thick at the base, with a subtle distal taper to 0.2 inches just before the curve to the tip. Pretty happy with this one. I think its my best so far. The peen block is cosmetic. I glued that on after I had finished the knife and thought it needed a little extra bling. 

3AlfpaX.jpg4qLtWVr.jpgXvdLIF4.jpgBQ68kbn.jpgj6sNftY.jpg

• Like 1

I like it! The handle looks really good. Nice job all around. 

I would've left the peen block off though. Especially if its not actually a peen block. But that's just me. Just something about using glue to add spare parts doesn't seem right. That's just my opinion though. 

9 minutes ago, Zeb Camper said:

I like it! The handle looks really good. Nice job all around. 

I would've left the peen block off though. Especially if its not actually a peen block. But that's just me. Just something about using glue to add spare parts doesn't seem right. That's just my opinion though. 

Thank you! Yeah, if this was for sale or a gift, I wouldnt have added the fake peen block. But this is just for me, so I put it on there. If the glue should fail and the peen block falls off, it wont matter to me.