Sign in to follow this  
Gerald Boggs

ABANA conference 2020 Saratoga, NY

Posted (edited)

Never to early to start making plans.  The 2020 conference will be held near Saratoga, NY.  Mark Aspery has created a Facebook page to keep folks informed on the events doings.  For the first time I've ever seen it, the demonstrators have already been selected.    Our own Matthew Parkinson will be leading a team for the "Knife and edged tools" tent.  Once again, myself and Mark Aspery will be at the teaching tent, Tomahawks are very likely to be present :-)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/658025131256702/?ref=bookmarks

Edited by Gerald Boggs

Of course congrats for Matt!  I hadn't noticed this thread until just now.  B)  As an aside, a young member of my guild who went to Richmond last month brought the hawk he made there to the meeting Sunday.  Not bad at all.  But then he's pretty good to begin with, and given teachers like you and Mark, success is almost a given.

It had to be mostly him, we were so busy, it was hard to spend a lot of time with anyone.

Congrats to Matthew, and thanks for the update, Gerald. Maybe my life will be sorted out enough by 2020 to actually attend.....one can hope.