Sign in to follow this  
Geoff Keyes

An announcement

I'm happy to announce that I can FINALLY talk about this.  Our episode is scheduled, NDA's are off.  I've just been dying to talk about this, but I'll keep the detail to myself for now.  Just wanted to say that I did the thing.

FIF

Geoff

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Geoff Keyes said:

I'm happy to announce that I can FINALLY talk about this.  Our episode is scheduled, NDA's are off.  I've just been dying to talk about this, but I'll keep the detail to myself for now.  Just wanted to say that I did the thing.

FIF

Geoff

I figured you were getting at something when you first put up pics of your chopper lol.  NDA agreements are a pain in the butt.  Believe me I know.  Congrats I may just have to watch it.

The chopper was for Knife or Death, and it may end up on the show, but not in my hands.  Still, it's all realated.

Geoff

11 minutes ago, Geoff Keyes said:

The chopper was for Knife or Death, and it may end up on the show, but not in my hands.  Still, it's all realated.

Geoff

So then this was an actual forged in fire episode then not knife or death my miss understanding.

Hope i get to see it when it hits u tube; i don't have television. Congrats Geoff!

Congrats Geoff!  Can't wait to see how it went for you.

Congrats! I can't see the episode from the link but, I get it that you were there! When does the show air??

@Geoff Keyes sorry didn't see the above post thanks.

Edited by AndyB

Woo Hoo Geoff. Can't wait. Gotta tell my wife"hey I know that guy". 

Cool beans Geoff, I'll be sure to watch it..................:D

Congrats Geoff 

Hell yeah Geoff congratulations!!!!!!!

@Geoff Keyes  Just seen the commercial for FIF on TV and a big shot of Geoff working on the anvil in one of the shots lol.

Well,

29 minutes ago, Geoff Keyes said:

No going back now, huh?

No denying it you mean?  :D

Good for you Geoff! Unfortunately, I will be out of town then and in a remote area, off the grid.

@Geoff Keyes  well tonight I guess I’m watching FiF for the first time in couple of years new episode in a half hour I believe it’s Geoff’s so let’s find out who wins

I religiously watch FiF, will be rooting for you! 

im catching up on season 5 now. what season is the current one?

Season 5 is the current one.  The episode that I'm in is 5/25 the Sengese.

Geoff

Gonna have to catch this one on, ON Demand! I was sitting here last night and it suddenly dawned on me that it was the night the episode was too air!! Run into the living room and tuned the tube to the History Channel. It had already been on for about 20 minutes. So turned it off. 

My wife goes but, you only missed the first few minutes. I want to see this one from the beginning cause Geoff is one of the members of the one forum I frequent!!

I liked your answer about, what day is it...……...! So will catch it on the re-run!! 

I own season 5 , 4 ,3 2, 1 LOL of FF on Amazon video!  I 've  never heard your name pronounced. I missed the intro where they flashed the name's spelling I always assumed your name was pronounced like the things that open locks..Keezs , so it didn't register till I saw your first name with the British spelling  "HEY THAT'S GEOFF KEYES"  ! You gotta tell us the whole story man ! Congrats on your stardom LOL  I'm way too chicken to try it myself LOL

When yer workin at the forge what day it is don't friggin matter !!!!..................................:D

Saw the show last nite, liked your blade concept........

Edited by Clifford Brewer