Good day people,

After a long and well deserved vacations “I  AM BACK” (Schwarzenegger-like voice in Terminator)

I am back to the business and today I bring two you two new folding knives of my recent creations.

The first one is a deer stag antler handled folding knife with a  straight point and a beautiful cooper incrustation on the blade. This blade of 9 cm length is elegant and functional. The idea behind this folding knife is to break with the curved pattern of almost every Spanish folding knife.

The second one is a mini-carraca folding knife, a classic and small folding knife with a deer stag handle and a 8,2 cm blade. This Sevillian like folding knife comes with a carraca, so it cuts like a demon and sounds like an angel, a classic piece which I love to show my colleagues while lunching together and leave them with their mouths open.

I hope you like them guys :D.

Ref-029-Navaja-punta-recta-ciervo.jpgRef-029-Navaja-punta-recta-ciervo-1.jpgRef-029-Navaja-punta-recta-ciervo-2.jpg

Ref-029-Navaja-punta-recta-ciervo-3.jpgRef-029-Navaja-punta-recta-ciervo-5.jpgRef-028-Navaja-Sevillana-Carraca-Ciervo-8cm-1.jpgRef-028-Navaja-Sevillana-Carraca-Ciervo-8cm-2.jpgRef-028-Navaja-Sevillana-Carraca-Ciervo-8cm-7..jpgRef-028-Navaja-Sevillana-Carraca-Ciervo-8cm-5.jpg

Here a few links if you would like to see more (thanks in advance guys :D)

Straight folding knife:

https://artesaniaherreros.es/en/producto/straight-point-folding-knife-made-from-dear-stag-antler-handle/

Sevillian carraca:

https://artesaniaherreros.es/en/producto/sevillian-carraca-folding-knife-deer-stag-antler-handle/

My catalog: (Since last time there are at least 6 new designs so be my guest!)

https://artesaniaherreros.es/en/shop/

Video of the straight blade folding knife:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJSwrxjFicg

Video of the Sevillian carraca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-S97fAsPbM

*Edit: removing images of the bottom*

Ref-029-Navaja-punta-recta-ciervo-4.jpg

Ref-029-Navaja-punta-recta-ciervo-6.jpg

Ref-029-Navaja-punta-recta-ciervo-7.jpg

Ref-028-Navaja-Sevillana-Carraca-Ciervo-8cm.jpg

Ref-028-Navaja-Sevillana-Carraca-Ciervo-8cm-3.jpg

Ref-028-Navaja-Sevillana-Carraca-Ciervo-8cm-4.jpg

Ref-028-Navaja-Sevillana-Carraca-Ciervo-8cm-6.jpg

Edited by Jose Herreros
*Image edit*
  • Like 3

They look great I especially like the second one!!!

This should be in the show and tell section though. Maybe an administrator can move it.

28 minutes ago, Jeremy Blohm said:

They look great I especially like the second one!!!

This should be in the show and tell section though. Maybe an administrator can move it.

Thanks a lot Jeremy Blohm,

I am quite new with the forums thing :P, if an administrator could move it I would be forever thankful

Gorgeous Jose!  I love the copper accent.  I'm planning on adding something like that in onto a knife I'm currently working on.  I hope I can pull it off as well as you have!

Wow, I really like them!! That has got to be a couple of the best representations of a Spanish folding knives I have seen in recent time!! Excellent work!! 

4 hours ago, Jose Herreros said:

Ref-029-Navaja-punta-recta-ciervo-5.jpg

I have been looking at this one without the full ferule and it suddenly dawns on me how you accomplished that! Your work is absolutely top notch! To just glance at a Spanish folding knife like these you can not appreciate all the work that went in the making of them!  This blade on this one seems to speak to you.

The furniture of the knives is that silver??

Love these knives!!Hat tip.jpg 

Edited by C Craft

7 hours ago, Alex Middleton said:

Gorgeous Jose!  I love the copper accent.  I'm planning on adding something like that in onto a knife I'm currently working on.  I hope I can pull it off as well as you have!

Thanks a lot Alex! I'd love to see your knife and how you manage to put an accent on it! it's a classy touch which makes the blades even cooler.

7 hours ago, C Craft said:

Wow, I really like them!! That has got to be a couple of the best representations of a Spanish folding knives I have seen in recent time!! Excellent work!! 

7 hours ago, C Craft said:

I have been looking at this one without the full ferule and it suddenly dawns on me how you accomplished that! Your work is absolutely top notch! To just glance at a Spanish folding knife like these you can not appreciate all the work that went in the making of them!  This blade on this one seems to speak to you.

The furniture of the knives is that silver??

Love these knives!!Hat tip.jpg 

Haha, thanks a lot C Craft! I am not sure if they are the best, but they are my best :P

The furniture can be done in brass, nickel silver or even stainless steel, I'd say I used stainless steel on this one since silver would make it too expensive and not many of my costumer like them (since it tends to oxidize adquiring a black aesthetic)

On 10/1/2018 at 2:34 PM, Brian Dougherty said:

Wow, those are fantastic!

Thanks a lot Brian! :)

13 hours ago, Joshua States said:

Yes indeed Estan muy bonita senor. Si usted quiere vender estos probar aqui: https://www.bladesmithsforum.com/index.php?/forum/24-knives-for-sale/

Thanks Joshua, and thanks for the advice, will do!

9 minutes ago, GPrimmer said:

actually amazing! You, sir, are a craftsman AND an artist.

haha I try! :) thanks a lot man for your words, giving this much support only encourages me to keep going on,

Thanks you three guys! have a nice day!

José