Sign in to follow this  
Justin Mercier

146lb Peter Wright for sale

This was my main shop anvil for 12 years.  I just picked up an anvil twice the size which is going to become my main shop anvil, and i dont really need all the anvils that I've got, so I'm going to let this one go.   $500 , picked up at my shop in Woonsocket RI, or I can deliver it to the Swords through the Centuries event in Wolcott CT in a few weeks as well.   

1 inch hardy hole, a hair oversized so 1 inch tooling actually fits properly.    Will come mounted to the stump, since the stump is too small for my new anvil I cant reuse it.

pwanvil.jpg

Hi Justin, if you don’t get any bites here maybe post it on the tailgate section of iforgeiron.com. Seems to be the only part of that forum not overcome by egos and a$$hats :P

• Haha 1

Hey Justin, this isn't about your anvil but I just recently learned that the Mercier family name probably came from Mercia kingdom. Mercier as inhabitants of Mercia. I always thought the name was 100% french...

Man I wish I had a bigger shop

Justin 

Did you sell this anvil I was looking for one this size to replace my Fischer for reenactments.