Another "Moose Hunter" - twin blade

Here is another "Moose Hunter" - forged from the same billet as my previous one found HERE.

These two knives are for a moose hunting couple who are about to get married. So, these are their wedding-knives. :)

Elg Jegeren 2-3.jpg

Elg Jegeren 2-1.jpg

Elg Jegeren 2-4.jpg

Elg Jegeren 2-5.jpg

As always - any and all comments and criticisms are more than welcome. :)

Sincerely, Alveprins.

• Like 3

Very beautiful knife with super clean fit and finish all around.

I think it makes a great set with your previous ''moose hunter'', simelar enough to fit together yet different enough to be interesting.

I also really love (i think there is a pun here somewhere) the hearts on the sheath, in my opinion too many makers use skulls and dragons to make their knives badasswheer hearts stars and plants would be much nicer.

• Like 1

Really like both of them but think I prefer the handle colours in this one to its 'mate' .

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Pieter-Paul Derks said:

Very beautiful knife with super clean fit and finish all around.

I think it makes a great set with your previous ''moose hunter'', simelar enough to fit together yet different enough to be interesting.

I also really love (i think there is a pun here somewhere) the hearts on the sheath, in my opinion too many makers use skulls and dragons to make their knives badasswheer hearts stars and plants would be much nicer.

Thanks man! :)

The owner of this particular one asked me to make it a bit more "girly" than the first one - so I did my very best... :lol:

16 hours ago, Garry Keown said:

Really like both of them but think I prefer the handle colours in this one to its 'mate' .

Cool.

Personally I preferred the red'ish handle of the other Moose Hunter. I'm not too fond of this particular shade of brown actually, but the new owner likes it, so all is well. :D