Completed Bowie for Arkansas Show

Wow... that looks fantastic.

Are you talking about the Arkansas custom knife show? I went a few years back and it was great (just to look, not sell). Might have to stop by this year. I'm about 3 hours out of Little Rock.

Edited by Cody Killgore
  • Thanks 1

Man that blade is mesmerizing Gary. 

I lost track since you were sharing progress on several blades at once, but was this one of the canoe welds?  I think I see tiles welded on the bias so to speak, but deciphering the pattern development makes my head hurt :)

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Brian Dougherty said:

Man that blade is mesmerizing Gary. 

I lost track since you were sharing progress on several blades at once, but was this one of the canoe welds?  I think I see tiles welded on the bias so to speak, but deciphering the pattern development makes my head hurt :)

Yes, this was welded in a canoe.  It was a combination of diamonds & triangles fitted tightly in the canoe.

• Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, Cody Killgore said:

Wow... that looks fantastic.

Are you talking about the Arkansas custom knife show? I went a few years back and it was great (just to look, not sell). Might have to stop by this year. I'm about 3 hours out of Little Rock.

That's the show.  It's the only one that I will be doing this year until The Central States Show next September.

Gary , that is a stunning piece of work !

That pattern is amazing. It makes me think of flowers with overlapping petals.

• Thanks 1