Not bad.  It looks like you got the fuller straight in the center of the blade and lined up with the tip.  It looks like there is a ridge that starts next to the fuller and extends to near the point that is off center.  What went on there?  I think that a hidden tang with a separate guard would have looked better than the full tang with scales and an integral guard.  Overall it's a pretty good effort and the only way you will get better is to make more daggers.

Doug

• Like 1

Doug, I think that's a run in the cerakote.

Nice job on the grind!  The only thing that bothers me is the squareness of the stubby integral guard.  It breaks the flow and looks uncomfortable.  Just an opinion, but you asked!

• Like 1

Didn't think of that not having used the product.  It does distract from what is otherwise not a bad looking knife.

Doug

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Doug Lester said:

Not bad.  It looks like you got the fuller straight in the center of the blade and lined up with the tip.  It looks like there is a ridge that starts next to the fuller and extends to near the point that is off center.  What went on there?  I think that a hidden tang with a separate guard would have looked better than the full tang with scales and an integral guard.  Overall it's a pretty good effort and the only way you will get better is to make more daggers.

Doug

Yah it is a run.  Didn’t see it till it was done.  I thought I had a smaller needle in the gun.  Customer requested the integral guard.  He liked the look.  Definitely know what I’ll do next time.

thank you