Completed Mosaic Bowie

Gary Mulkey

Dang that is a nice looking Bowie Gary.  I like the finished look of the Iron wood too, I think I might have some of that in my own stock if I don't I sure as heck am gonna get some now lol.  I like the look of that.

• Thanks 1

Very nice Gary. If I ever get over the pond I’m going to have to make sure to get to one of these shows.

• Thanks 1

"The way we win matters" (Ender Wiggins) Orson Scott Card

Nos qui libertate donati nescimus quid constat

Thank you gentlemen.  

We have some nasty winter weather forecast to start here later this morning so I may try to get an early start on the drive to  Little Rock.  I'll probably be offline one for a while so  I'll say now, thank you for all of the kind  words.

Edited by Gary Mulkey

Gary

ABS,CKCA,ABKA,KGA

3 hours ago, Gary Mulkey said:

Thank you gentlemen.  

We have some nasty winter weather forecast to start here later this morning so I may try to get an early start on the drive to  Little Rock.  I'll probably be offline one for a while so  I'll say now, thank you for all of the kind  words.

You guys might finally be getting the storm we just had out here in the NW.  It was brutal even for my standards.

What y'all didn't know Bowie is Gary's middle name. You have been ripping up the Bowie's recently. Fantastic work but, then I expect nothing less from you!! 

• Thanks 1

C Craft Customs ~~~ With every custom knife I build I try to accomplish three things. I want that knife to look so good you just have to pick it up, feel so good in your hand you can't wait to try it, and once you use it, you never want to put it down ! If I capture those three factors in each knife I build, I am assured the knife will become a piece that is used and treasured by its owner! ~~~ C Craft