Gary Mulkey

Completed Mosaic Bowie

I got this one ready just in time for this weekend's Arkansas Show:

[1080 & 15N20 blade, ironwood scales, fossil walrus spacer & escutcheons, 416 fittings]

IMG_3508_opt

IMG_3528_opt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That's another great pattern Gary.  I also really like the walrus accents on this one.  I'm a fan of the nickel silver you often use, but the ivory really makes this one pop.

• Thanks 1

Dang that is a nice looking Bowie Gary.  I like the finished look of the Iron wood too, I think I might have some of that in my own stock if I don't I sure as heck am gonna get some now lol.  I like the look of that.

• Thanks 1

Very nice Gary. If I ever get over the pond I’m going to have to make sure to get to one of these shows.

• Thanks 1

Said it before and I'll say it again, looking at the WIP and the rough assembled knife compared to the finished product there seems to be some magic happening inbetween.

• Thanks 1

Thank you gentlemen.  

We have some nasty winter weather forecast to start here later this morning so I may try to get an early start on the drive to  Little Rock.  I'll probably be offline one for a while so  I'll say now, thank you for all of the kind  words.

Edited by Gary Mulkey

Beautiful bowie Gary. Have a safe trip to Arkansas!!!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gary Mulkey said:

Thank you gentlemen.  

We have some nasty winter weather forecast to start here later this morning so I may try to get an early start on the drive to  Little Rock.  I'll probably be offline one for a while so  I'll say now, thank you for all of the kind  words.

You guys might finally be getting the storm we just had out here in the NW.  It was brutal even for my standards.

What y'all didn't know Bowie is Gary's middle name. You have been ripping up the Bowie's recently. Fantastic work but, then I expect nothing less from you!! 

• Thanks 1