Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Blohm

Lesson of the day!!!

Posted (edited)

Dont weld with you phone next to you face up!!!! The screen REALLY doesn't like it!!!:( well at least I'm typing this with my phone.;)

Edited by Jeremy Blohm
  • Like 1

Busy with the chipping hammer yesterday and a piece of flux flew up and burned onto my lip.  

Welding splatter damage in my shop is yet to be determined......should've moved my belts.....

You might be lucky the face was up.  The glass probably held up better to the splatter than the plastic or thin aluminum on the back side would have.  Once a glob penetrates the case, it's probably game over for the phone.

ahh...that's nothing....I left the training remote for my dog laying on top of the heat treat oven when I was doing a heat treat and I melted the buttons on the remote....dog was very unhappy

When working with a striker use punch tongs instead of holding the punch with your hand. A 10 lb sledge to the hand really sucks. I don't think It broke anything though.

This isnt knife related,  but it came to me right away- dont carry a transmission from the trans jack to the bench by yourself, you can crush your nuts between the edge of the bench and the transmission!

• Sad 1