Giulia Zanzani

Blacksmithing books in italian

Hi everyone! Does anyone here know any Italian speaker or speak Italian themselves either as native language or second language? I am looking forward to get in touch with people who are into blacksmithing and who can possibly give me some advice. I am translating a book from English into Italian and I only have a few books as reference, I couldn't find much on the Internet so I am asking you to help me out finding more sources in Italian, that could be either reliable web pages or books. Thank you very much, any hint will be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day!

Posted (edited)

Giovanni Sartori? Can't seem to find a way to tag a member so they get a notification.

Edited by Stuart Samuel
Formatting issue
  • Thanks 1

If you click on this link it should take you to his profile page. If you click on the envelope icon it will let you send him a personal message (sometimes for me it doesn’t show so I have to click ‘back’ on the browser and then click the link again).

Stuart, if you use the @ symbol then start typing the name it should tag the person but I think they only see that when they log in. Like so: @Giovanni Sartori

• Thanks 1

Thanks Charles!

(I tried the @, but it didn't seem to behave like a link, so I figured...?)

On 5/13/2019 at 10:26 AM, Giulia Zanzani said:

Hi everyone! Does anyone here know any Italian speaker or speak Italian themselves either as native language or second language? I am looking forward to get in touch with people who are into blacksmithing and who can possibly give me some advice. I am translating a book from English into Italian and I only have a few books as reference, I couldn't find much on the Internet so I am asking you to help me out finding more sources in Italian, that could be either reliable web pages or books. Thank you very much, any hint will be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day!

www.artsfactory.com 

www.claudiobottero.com

www.denismura.com (also on Facebook)

Look for Milko DiPaco on Pinterest and Facebook.