Sign in to follow this  
JPH

I committed FORGERY!

Hello!!

Here are a few pieces I whipped out  this last week or so....yes I committed  forgery!  All are hilted with some of my Bovine Ivory  (I love using that stuff..very nice material when done right)...

Pic heavy so...with out further adieu ..away we go!!

JPH

DSC05270A.jpg

DSC05284A.jpg

DSC05292A.jpg

DSC05294A.jpg

DSC05296A.jpg

DSC05300A.jpg

DSC05305A.jpg

DSC05311A.jpg

DSC05319A.jpg

DSC05329A.jpg

• Like 9

Hmm, a collection of all original forgeries.  Seems like an oxymoron, but you probably saw more than a few of those in the military.

They look as inspiring as ever.  Did you finally get your new shop up and running at 100%?

Those are all outstanding knives but I think that my favorite is the long bladed single edged spear point with the fuller that goes about 2/3's the way to the point.

Doug

I like the long one with the fuller the best, also. However, they are all quite cool!

Posted (edited)

It's awesome that someone like you who has seemingly done it all is still so enthusiastic about such forgeries! I like the big one best B)

Edited by Zeb Camper

DB:

I am more or less fully operational now...I am trying to save my shekels to replace my vertical mill that "walked off" from my storage in Nevada last year.. That and I am still trying to find where I put stuff in the studio...moving up on size from 850 sq feet to 1200 is a majopr change..I am still spending way too much time hunting stuff down...but I am figuring it all out....

Thank you all for the kind words..I am still trying to get this stuff figured out as far as doing this stuff......probably will get it all sorted out three days after I die...that's the way these things usually work...

Started working on some PW sgains today...should have all six done by Thursday..still gotta figure out grip woods...

JPH

• Like 1