Anvils from blacksmithparadise.com

This 254 lb Söding Halbach will be shipped with my anvil as well for my brother who has dabbled in the craft and recently made a dive in and wants and anvil. I gave him my "farmers forge" and a 70 lb Sawyers anvil and he has been playing around. Now he is serious and wants a serious anvil

image (1).jpg

Edited by Jeremy Blohm

I purchased this 310 lb french pig anvil also. It may end up for sale or I may end up keeping it if my wife allows it.

image (7).jpg

That’s dream anvil kinda stuff right there.  Love those things. I’m definitely gonna have to take a look at this blacksmithparadise website. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I cant help myself anymore. The little wifey ain't too happy about the power hammers though. 

I'm 4 hours from you, and I can feel my wife getting grumpy just because of the proximity :)

Are you going to sell the Asian hammer then?

• Haha 1

The Asian hammer is actually a german hammer. I'm planning on keeping it and getting rid of my presses that I never did anything with. I've never used a press for blacksmithing but I love my power hammers. I plan on building a more compact press for doing canister and mosaic work. Are you looking for a hammer?

So the german spring hammer didnt have any info on how heavy the tup was. Just my estimation had it over 100 lbs. After looking over the info plate for the motor I see it says 50 kg in the lower right hand corner. This is exciting for me. I wanted something heavier than my 40 kg hammer. FB_IMG_1588516956452.jpg

That data plate also shows the motor is wound to run on 50 Hz power.  Good thing you'll be running it off a VFD, our power is 60 Hz so the motor would run that much faster.  

So I deposited $2000 in my paypal account and now they locked it due to suspicious activity!!! Now there saying I might not get my money for 180 days!!! What the hell do I do? I have to pay for these anvils and now my money is locked up.

I tried and due to coronavirus they have limited staff and there is nobody answering phones,  every time I call I get a message saying the customer service help line is currently closed.:angry:

After several days of messaging back and forth with PayPal I was able to restore my account!!!