Sign in to follow this  
Dave Stephens

Don Fogg Interview

All:

We were going through some old footage from AF 2012 and found a raw, unedited interview with Don.

There are some parts that should be edited (some zooms, pans, some times where I'm asking him questions with no microphone) but it's still amazing. Don is a great speaker, and so eloquent on the philosophy of the craft.

Here it is, no edits, just the raw footage but I think it's still pretty amazing.

Enjoy!

Dave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6X22DSdnzE

• Like 2

Thanks Dave! Thanks Don! I would have accomplished nothing with out ya'll <3 

What a great man and great interview; thanks Dave for carrying on this work, and to Don for his inspiration.

I finally got time to watch this, and I have to say THANK YOU DAVE!!!  Everyone needs to watch this (turn the sound up so you can hear what Dave is asking).  It is at the heart of what makes this forum what it is, even though it has changed (as things inevitably do) over time, the core principles are still here.  I miss having Don and Jake and Peter and Petr around on a daily basis, but I understand.  When this video was made, Don had been retired for a couple of years and the Fiery Beards (as he called us) had taken over.  We have faded into the background to some extent, and I haven't made anything worthy of the name in some time, but the fire is still here.  Gather round and warm up, y'all!

• Like 3