Completed Bowie

Gary Mulkey

I absolutely LOVE this one Gary  !!!......................B)

But you being you, there will be another one to top it I'm sure.................;)

• Thanks 1

If ya can't be good don't git caught  !!                                        People who say stuff can't be done need to

git the hell outta the way of people who do stuff   !!!

Show me a man who is called an expert by his peers         

And I will show you a good man to listen to ......

Show me a man who calls himself an expert

and I will show you an egotistical asshole...............!!

4 minutes ago, Clifford Brewer said:

I absolutely LOVE this one Gary  !!!......................B)

But you being you, there will be another one to top it I'm sure.................;)

Thanks, Clifford.  I'm not sure if it will  top  this one but I've chosen my next project.  I've decided to make a William Butcher style knife as I  haven't made one in several years.  This time I'm  going to try to keep the labor & price down on it by giving it a simple random  pattern blade.

Gary

ABS,CKCA,ABKA,KGA

Popcorn and soda time again  !!!......................:D

• Thanks 1

If ya can't be good don't git caught  !!                                        People who say stuff can't be done need to

git the hell outta the way of people who do stuff   !!!

Show me a man who is called an expert by his peers         

And I will show you a good man to listen to ......

Show me a man who calls himself an expert

and I will show you an egotistical asshole...............!!

Holy balls Gary! That is stunning! The steel is incredible, but i really like the cross hatched pattern on the handle, and the simple swell in the middle of the handle from the top view. It must be a dream to hold. You sir, are like wile e. Coyote. A super genious!   Dam nice gary!

Tom

• Thanks 1

Awesome Gary, but that is your middle name,  Gary Awesome Mulkey!! Bowing to the master.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

C Craft Customs ~~~ With every custom knife I build I try to accomplish three things. I want that knife to look so good you just have to pick it up, feel so good in your hand you can't wait to try it, and once you use it, you never want to put it down ! If I capture those three factors in each knife I build, I am assured the knife will become a piece that is used and treasured by its owner! ~~~ C Craft

Just to add my voice too. Beautifully done Garry.

• Thanks 1

"The way we win matters" (Ender Wiggins) Orson Scott Card

Nos qui libertate donati nescimus quid constat