Sign in to follow this  
Jan Ysselstein

Managing my Attachments

Please assist me in figuring out hoe to manage my attachments...thank you.

What do you mean Jan?

I don't know how to do it from a phone, but from an actual computer click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen and a dropdown menu will appear. The second choice from the top is "My Attachments."  That should get you where you want to be.

WOW, just checked my attachments and man am I getting old,,,,,, saw pictures I had not seen in over ten years and had completely forgotten about,,,, namely my first couple side blast forges and some cool Thailand pics.  

No idea what attachments look like on a phone,, but on a Macbook, its cut and dried once you click it. 

On 7/27/2019 at 11:29 AM, Alan Longmire said:

I don't know how to do it from a phone

On your phone, in the upper right corner, there is a set of 3 horizontal lines in a square area. tap that and a drop down menu shows. Tap "Account" and another menu appears. Tap "My Attachments" and a list appears. There are no icons, like there are on a desktop, so you have to have named the attachments so that you know what it is. The list does show what the post topic name was, and the date it was uploaded, so that helps

Thank you all ....I was under the impression there was a function called " manage  attachments "  ..I think this may have been so on a previous version. Sometimes I find I have posted information no longer valid or a photo that was associated with another post.