Sorry..........

I must apologize for doing so, and have to pull out of this years kith as I just have too much on my plate to be 

able to complete a decent knife for it...................:(:(:(

• Sad 1

I apologize but I can't find the meaning of KITH?

Hi John

It’s Knife In The Hat. Every year a theme is picked. Those who want make a knife/bladed object to that theme by a certain deadline. Names go in a hat and you get a knife a fellow bladesmith-forumite made.

Down the bottom of the home screen are previous years’ KITH threads.

Edited by Charles du Preez

I wonder if I can get a blade done in 2 days. Definitely won't be a folder but I can pull off a small Damascus blade and i have a brand new sheath that can complement it. I don't have any leather working tools yet so a new factory made sheath it I'll be. There wont be any room for error so if anything happens I will be out for the year. 

@Charles du Preezthanks friend! That's sounds pretty interesting 

Well the Damascus billet I welded up has a few major delaminations so I'm out of this years KITH. Unless I just make a mono steel blade but I'm about out of time and I feel I wouldn't be able to put my best work into it so I bow out!<_<

What's the requirements for doing KITH? I'm not all that great but I'd like to offer up one day when I get a fuzz better. 

Sounds like a nice cup of tea. I suppose I'll try out when the next round open's up