Rojo Lisandro

The sword of Alfonso I, the Battler

The distant twelfth century was running and a legendary king lived in Aragon ... Alfonso I, The battlesman. His story of bravery, religious fervor, heroism and mystery endured to this day in his lands. A couple of years ago, I fell into my hands a very small contemporary coin to the Battler, which led me to inquire into his very rich history ... Son of kings, lived until his youth in a monastery, married a queen as powerful as the , separated, lived in struggles, with the austerity of a monk. He managed to unify the kingdom of Aragon, fought against the infidel until his mysterious death. His will donated all his assets to the powerful and mysterious order of the Temple. And here begins his magic, many researchers affirm that the Holy Grail himself was guarded in his kingdom and other historians even connect his more than interesting history neither more nor less than with King Arthur himself, who would be neither more nor less than Don Alfonso ...
His sword was lost in the night of time, nothing is known of it ... Research and based on the documentation I found I took the audacity, to try, recreate as a tribute to this great man, the sword that I could in some distant time

IMG_5398.JPG

IMG_5402.JPG

IMG_5406.JPG

IMG_5407.JPG

IMG_5409.JPG

IMG_5410.JPG

IMG_5414.JPG

IMG_5415.JPG

IMG_5419.JPG

IMG_5420.JPG

IMG_5423.JPG

Edited by Rojo Lisandro
  • Like 2

Muy bien.  Nice work, and I enjoyed the story :)

• Like 1

Thank you!! Yes, really this man's story is very interesting!

Thank you very much Mr. Alan, I am very glad you like my work. Many greetings from Argentina

Great work Rojo

• Like 1

Thank you very much Rob! I'm glad you like the job. Regards!

Mil gracias!!!! gran parte de esto se los debo a ustedes,que son mis referentes!!!