Shawn Kleinknecht

Wood Juice - anybody use it?

I just sent them an e-mail asking if it did the same thing to wood that Cactus Juice does.  I'll let you know when they answer my question.

I dont read that as being more than a paint on type preservative rather than a vacuum chamber resin. 

This statement causes me to think this way as a tree rather than wood blocks is mentioned. 

It has been popular for use on Lodge Pole Pine trees that have been infected with the pine beetle. Wood JuiceTM will not affect the blue and tan streaks of color often found in this type of “beetle killed” wood.

and this one

Wood Juice™ will also act as a conditioner to rejuvenate old, dry wood

This seems to confirm it being a soak in rather than a vacuum treatment with less dense wood having it brushed on

https://www.preservation-solutions.com/wood-treatment-products/wood-treatment-product-guides/stabilizing-black-and-white-ebony-wood-with-wood-juice/

Edited by Garry Keown

if you want to home stabilize wood and do a good job get cactus juice if you wana screw around you can try just about anything but if its not vacuum impregnated and heat polymerizing its not stabilizing like we have come to know its just a treatment