Options   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Options

• Seasons
    • Collaboration knife build
    • Small axe/hatchet/tomahawk
    • Leather tooling

Life has seriously gotten in the way of my hobbies the last few months.  I'm hoping to start mine in the near future.  If the deadline is November, I should be good to go.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A seasonal hatchet!

If you want, we can do a collab season. You make one blade that I finish and I make one you finish. 

How about sometime this "Summer"?  That way we have a bit of room to "Fall" back on for the inevitable deadline extension 

Posted Images

On 8/10/2020 at 7:19 PM, Alex Middleton said:

Life has seriously gotten in the way of my hobbies the last few months.  I'm hoping to start mine in the near future.  If the deadline is November, I should be good to go.

If you need to do any heavy drawing out or anything of the sort your more than welcome to come use Smurfette!!!

I'm planning on starting mine soon also. I need to make a few tools to accomplish what I wanna do. I will start a WIP as soon as I start!!!

• Thanks 1

For some reason I thought the deadline was going to be end of August.  I just got my shop put back together and have not had a chance to even do anything other then a minor bit of hand sanding. 

but if the deadline is in November, i have PLENTY of time to get to work. 

As I said earlier, I'm good with November.  However, I think we need to set the 30th as a hard date.  KITH deadlines always seem to get moved, but I don't see good things happening if we try to move the deadline into December.  In my part of the world at least, December is a very busy time.

Everyone good with 11-30-2020  (or 30-11-2020 for the rest of the world) as the all or nothing date?

KITH dates do get moved back, seems more each year. I am fine with end of November, just pleased to share with everyone.

Let’s do it and then move on to another!

Gary LT

Hopefully I can get something made by then, coming up with a solid idea for this years theme has been quite difficult. 

• 3 months later...

Hello all.  I hope everyone is staying safe.

Is a sheath or saya necessary or is just the knife OK?  I could possibly/probably get a handle on a nakiri with a spring runoff theme done in the next 2 days....