Brian Dougherty

Dedications to the Goddess

So, this showed up in the mail today.  Surprising since I just ordered it last week.  I haven't had time to read it in detail, but the pieces shown inside are quite humbling.

IMG_20200316_173805617.jpg

• Like 1

Wait, what is this?  Peter has published something and I didn't know?  Of course, not being on Facebook or any social media at all that's not surprising,  but still...

Remember he is first and foremost an artist, (seriously, degree and everything) also one of the nicest people I've ever met, and then things make more sense.

Off to look that up!

Beautiful website...............fabulous work.  Thanks for posting that, Adam.  Thoroughly enjoyed looking..................I'll try and take the time to really dig into it and read all of it.

13 hours ago, Alan Longmire said:

Wait, what is this?  Peter has published something and I didn't know?  Of course, not being on Facebook or any social media at all that's not surprising,  but still...

Remember he is first and foremost an artist, (seriously, degree and everything) also one of the nicest people I've ever met, and then things make more sense.

Off to look that up!

Yeah, I think I got clued into it from a facebook post.  It is the catalog for an exhibition.  Given that it is Peter's, I had to have it.  Partially because I feel I owe him at least that, and mostly because, well, it Peter's.

Ooh! I didn't know there was a catalogue, where can I get it?

I too spent a lot of time looking at the website, I just wish it was possible to go to new york and see the exhibition with my own eyes.

Posted (edited)

Here is the link.  It just takes you to an email address for the guy running the exhibition, but tell him how you got there and he will send you a paypal invoice for the catalog.

https://holsterfineart.com/catalogue/

Edited by Brian Dougherty

I did that last night and no response. Maybe it's the NYC lockdown...  :(

It took him a couple of weeks to get back to me.  He apologized and said he had been swamped with the exhibition.

Yep, took a few days to hear back, and a few more to get the Paypal invoice. I am checking my mailbox with... poorly concealed excitement. :D