Sign in to follow this  
JPH

Front Yard Follies

Howdy!!  Here are a few of the latest from my front yard.. The Kard s 1095, L-6 and some meteoric iron with a red Bovine Ivory grip..

The white gripped dagger is in a maiden hair pattern with a blade of 1095, L-6 and meteoric iron with some pre-WWI white Bakelite. The sheath is set with a 12.78 ct star ruby

The darker griped dagger is in a ladder pattern in 1095, L-6 and meteoric iron with some  more Pre-WWI Bakelite . the sheath has a  14.56 ct star ruby set into it..These were going to RPFS in Irwindale, CA but that is canceled so up on the website these go!  These didn't turn out too bad considering an old man made them out in his front yard..

Hope these come out properly..

JPH

DSC05969A.jpg

DSC05972A.jpg

DSC05975A.jpg

DSC05978A.jpg

DSC05982A.jpg

DSC05990A.jpg

DSC05992A.jpg

DSC05994A.jpg

DSC05996A.jpg

• Like 5

That darker gripped  one is a bell ringer. 

Stunning as always, I think it's a blessing to be able to live out your creative fantasies.

outstanding. The dagger with light handle is the best. Hey- so why are you working in your front yard? Their must be a story here. You have had a shop since before I thought of it.

Kevin:

WELL......the shop is in the front yard.  75 yards from the front door heading out to the front gate...hence..I work in the front yard..

JPH

As usual, phenomenal work.  Fantastic!  Clint