Anyone know maker of this anvil, maybe approx. year?

It does look like a Hay-Budden.  If you buy it I'll look up the serial number, but age has no effect on value for Hay-Buddens.  Or any marked anvil, actually.  Anvils don't become antique until they hit 200-250 years old.    H-B was in business from 1890-ish to 1940-ish.  

I haven't seen the anvil in person.  Saw it on CL.  There is a bounce test video, looks and sounds really good though.  Asking $875 and says it weighs around 200lbs.

"HAY-BUDDEN? 200 LBS BLACKSMITH ANVIL
Can not see a label. Appears to be a Hay-Budden has S/N on front foot under horn left side 37866. Based on this S/N if a Hay-Budden would be 1898 manufacture. 29 1/4” long, horn is 11 1/2” ;long, 17 3/4” x 4 1/2” face 11 1/2” high . 1 1/8” hardy hole 11/16” Pritchel hole. Feet 11” x 10” solid top excellent ring and rebound."

https://youtu.be/dPlmUoHgr1s

If it's got a decent rebound, you better grab it at $875.  That's under $4.50/lb and you're not going to find a much better deal these days.

At that price there is on one thing to say - GET IT NOW!

If the date is correct that's probably a Wrought body with a steel face.  Nothing at all wrong with that mine is made up that way as well.

Those are good edges on there too, if they are original. If they are not, still not a big deal buy it!

Edited by Daniel W
additional info.