So I've paid the bills for the better part of 15 years by making stainless damascus wedding bands. Well, for the past year no one has been getting married because no one can have weddings. So no one's buying rings. I had to get by on PPP and EIDL and a garden. I got a lot of very needed housework done, like building a new deck and fixing the garage doors for insulation. And I started laying groundwork for new ideas in case it really looked like things were done as far as the rings go. Yep. Looks done. LOL. There's just no predicting the next wedding season and sales. Or anything, really. :D I'll still make rings, but can count my current orders on one hand.

So I'm jumping into something new. I'm writing a saga about bees... as if they're perhaps fairies, or perhaps great warriors in some lost myth... and I'll be working on a book, music artifacts from the story and more. Oh. I have kept bees for over a decade now. I love the bees. <3

And I've finally updated my old handwritten HTML website. LOL. With more video/ music media in mind but saving a lot of the information that was up on my old site. Still working on all of it, but it's good enough for live. There's also links to a lot of social media I'm exploring as I Just. Don't. Like. Facebook. LOL. That media I'd like to focus on more includes this forum. Thanks to everyone who has kept it running all these years. You know who you are.

See the New and Improving... jloose.com

• Like 3

Site is looking good.  Glad all the links that I have sent to people and posted across the web will still be working, too!  Wife and I still are loving our rings.  Best of luck going forward!  

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Jerrod Miller said:

Site is looking good.  Glad all the links that I have sent to people and posted across the web will still be working, too!  Wife and I still are loving our rings.  Best of luck going forward!  

Thyanks Jerrod! :) Yes, I just finished doing all the redirects so old links should work...

Good to see you back and good luck with the new venture. I respect the bee... the world needs more bees.

• Like 1

The new site is looking good!  And yes, it's always good to see you around here.  To whet folks' interest in the saga and its related artifacts, there's this:

• Like 1
20 hours ago, J.Arthur Loose said:

I'm writing a saga about bees

Hmmm... mead

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Charles dP said:

Hmmm... mead

There will be a mead brewing video in the near- ish future!

• Like 1

Site is great, I look forward to exploring it more, it's (I have to say it) the bee's knees!

• Like 1