I have the forge all together. I started the forge the first time and all I could hear was the sound of the propane burning, but did not see any flame. I fire's the forge up today, and cranked up the psi to 10. I did see flame but the forge did not have what I would call the correct sound or flame inside the forge. I have posted pictures to show how I have everything set up. Does anyone have any ideas of what I am doing wrong to get the forge burning the right way to start working? Thank you Ll for your time and input.

20210606_191919.jpg

20210606_191929.jpg

20210606_191932.jpg

20210606_191941.jpg

20210606_191942.jpg

20210503_133210.jpg

20210503_133211.jpg

Looks like your air inlets are choked way down.  These need to be adjusted for a neutral or slightly reducing flame with the burner inside the forge.  Question is whether you have hard or soft firebrick for your forge body.  Hardbrick forge will bleed heat like crazy and be difficult to get up to temperature.  Also may be a problem with the wood 2 x 4 stand.  Softbrick will eventually break under thermal cycling.  Also may be a problem with the size of chamber vs the burner output.  A forge chamber can be too small as well as too large.  If too small, complete flame development is not possible and more combustion can take place outside the forge than inside.  Finally the burner orifice may be obstructed.  Make sure it is clean and deburred.  If there is an adjustment for position of gas outlet it may be necessary to "tune" the forge by moving the outlet fore and aft to get the best air induction.

As was noted several times in Jeremy's thread, this is hardly a good forge design, it's just a quick and easy one.  In addition to the issues Dan noted above, you may also want to lengthen the tube between the gas jet and the forge body.  You really need about eight inches of space in there.  The turkey fryer burner does work, but it needs the same length it had before you cut the end off.

I would like to thank everyone for their input. I will try and start by lengthing the pipe and adjust the air intake. If that does not work, I will try the other suggestions. I really appreciate the help. Thank you all again.