Jump to content

Looking for Japanese ´´bandana´´

Pieter-Paul Derks

Recommended Posts

With the summer weather coming up my usual beanie is getting a little too hot and uncomfortable, but I still want something to keep my hair out of my face while forging.


I was looking at some Japanese crafts on youtube again, and I noticed a lot of craftsmen are wearing these white bandana-ish headgear, often with kanji on them.

I think these look very comfortable and not unimportantly really stylish:rolleyes:


I cant find a shop online for them, probably I am looking with the wrong terms, but I have no idea how these are called.

Does anyone here know their name, or even a shop for these?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe they're called hachimaki. 



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...