Feather lockback in Desert ironwood

Really nice design, artistic and flowing. Good job!

Gary LT

AA65A661-CF81-4E79-9B19-A6BE5A5D84BF.jpeg

Dang I like that. Hey did I mention I like that!!            Wow that is mindmind blowing.jpgwork! I love both of them but the top one with damascus pattern extending back into the ferule (is that right term for a folder, FERULE?) is out of this world!! Definitely top shelf work!!

Edited by C Craft
2 hours ago, Alan Longmire said:

Truly gorgeous, Toby!  Welcome back.

Thank you Alan 

I will make sure I don’t leave it so long again!

That feather pattern knife is truly amazing.  Lining up the pattern in the bolster with the pattern on the blade is really a step above.

Doug

1 hour ago, Doug Lester said:

That feather pattern knife is truly amazing.  Lining up the pattern in the bolster with the pattern on the blade is really a step above.

Doug

Thanks Doug my brain was having a brain fart.jpgthis morning and could not come up with the correct terminology! 

9 hours ago, C Craft said:

I love both of them but the top one with damascus pattern extending back into the ferule (is that right term for a folder, FERULE?) is out of this world!! Definitely top shelf work!!

Edited by C Craft

Bolster not ferule Bolster not ferule Bolster not ferule Bolster not ferule Bolster not ferule Bolster not ferule Bolster not ferule Bolster not ferule Bolster not ferule 

How many times was I supposed to write this teach Cliff Clavin.jpg errr, I mean Doug!! 

Edited by C Craft
  • Haha 1

Very pretty, and quite an interesting feather pattern as well. That's gonna take a bit of thinking to figure that out. Is the other one gold lip MOP?

Edited by Joshua States
13 hours ago, Joshua States said:

Very pretty, and quite an interesting feather pattern as well. That's gonna take a bit of thinking to figure that out. Is the other one gold lip MOP?

Thanks Joshua,

and it’s not gold lip (just a trick of the light) it’s normal white mother of Pearl 

D7A1843E-F269-4544-8281-30E5C05C3B0E.jpeg

• Like 1

Very nice. I have come MOP somewhere......I really need to make some folders again.