Jump to content

“Ford” post vise?!?


Recommended Posts

I'm willing to bet that's part of a jack.  Ford used to sell complete tool sets from 1908-1931 for the Model T and Model A cars. They fit a in box on the running boards, and every tool was marked Ford.  The wrenches are pretty common.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...