Earth Care

Michael M

G'Day everyone! Been living off my bicycle since usa election day nov. 2016! New blog. just-michael-arch-angel.blogspot.com Thanks to Jake Powning for poetic encouragement! apologies if the pic is too many megs, no idea on how to resize! Peace!

20220612_092507.jpg

9 hours ago, Michael M said:

G'Day everyone! Been living off my bicycle since usa election day nov. 2016! New blog. just-michael-arch-angel.blogspot.com Thanks to Jake Powning for poetic encouragement! apologies if the pic is too many megs, no idea on how to resize! Peace!

20220612_092507.jpg

That's a lot of distance traveled! You must by now know every nut and bolt of your bicycle very well :) I ride very little these days, only about 2000km per year. I do miss being out on the road and travel long distances with only my own muscles moving myself forwards. It feels incredibly free. 

Jeroen Zuiderwijk

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/barbarianmetalworking

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for posting! Good day Jeroen!  It is true that i know every nut:D! ... bolts?  Not so much!

I have about 30,000 miles I'm able to account for and another 20,000 or so miles unaccounted for.  My goal these days is "Comprehensive Health and Well-Being within the Biosphere of Planet Earth." Also I legally changed my name to "Smith" and deleted my middle name. Used to be Michael Terrence McCabe, now Michael Smith or Michael "the" Smith.  Ur skill is excellent Jeroen! Most people don't have time for Seax these days:D!

Thanks again Jeroen! Be Well!