Bull 75 Power Hammer $5900

This Bull 75 Power Hammer has been a reliable tool and is in great condition. It has a great touch from heavy to very light taps, and can be set to single clamping blows (as if a treadle hammer) I have two sets of dies for it, one combo and one flat - the original cost of the extra set of flat dies was $440. I also have the mounting weight plates so you can bolt it to the floor and not have it walk around. I bought this hammer new and have taken great care of it.  It was never in daily use.

I have the book on it, plus an email thread (printed) with Tom Trozsak (the builder) on how to tune it, etc. Valuable to have.

I'm looking to get $5900 for the hammer.  And am located outside Durango, CO.  

any questions or other pictures you would like, let me know.  Thanks for looking.

IMG_1629.JPGIMG_1630.JPG

IMG_1635.JPG

Edited by Wayne Ackman
price drop
  • Like 2

Are the dies welded to the base plate, or all one piece? I'm looking to bolt down my dies and would like to weld them to a base plate like on yours. Been trying to read up on welding mild to medium or high carbon steel. They say it's possible with preheating and post heating so I'm probably going to give it a try. 

• Wayne Ackman changed the title to Bull 75 Power Hammer $5900